Sunday 6 June 2010

5th June 2010

Ok - this is maybe not quite a 'sneaky coffee' in the fullest sense of the word but it was great coffee and had a little bit sneakily so I include it anyway!

Chez Smith (The Smith's House!)
Sneaky Coffee-ers: Anna, Danni, Viv and Matt (plus nine children!)
Served by: Matt
Bought: Nothing... but I enjoyed a black 'lunga' (I think) whilst the others had cappuccino
Cost: Free at the point of delivery though I believe the little capsules used in the posh coffee machine cost about 35p each.
Cafe: The small but perfectly formed garden at Chez Smith
Position: On the bench underneath the kitchen window by the compost bin!

And? Coffee with friends? Good coffee at that? All good!

This was a happy accident. I had popped in the Chez Smith to collect planning books for Sunday School, I was then going onwards to collect a box of Samosas for my brother's wedding celebration and Danni suggested I left the children with her then went back to collect them then Viv saw my car and followed me (inspired by self confessed nosiness!) and thus we ended up enjoying lovely coffee with lovely friends. Happy accident. Serendipity!

No comments:

Post a Comment