Tuesday 6 July 2010

30th June 2010

Costa Coffee, Museum and Art Gallery, Walsall

Ok - I have lost the plot and not blogged for weeks. You may think (hope, fear or be amazed by) that I haven't indulged in the sneaky coffee-ing for the whole time but that wouldn't be true! I've simply not blogged.... so here goes. (And let us hope my memory doesn't fail!)

Sneaky coffee-ers: Anna, Danni and Susie
Served by: memory fail one
Bought: A cappuccino for Danni, a black coffee for me (and a pack of vegetable crisps)
Cost: £3
Food: As with the weeks earlier trip to Starbucks in town we purchased out lunch at a cheaper outlet (this time Boots) and smuggled it into the Costa. (Or in this case we ate outside so not so much 'in' in the smuggling!)I recall a spicy wrap of some sort and a cake which Susie ate!
Sat: Outside! One must make the most of every sunny moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment