Tuesday 11 May 2010

11th May 2010 - part two

Pausa Coffee, Dunelm Mill

Sneaky coffee-ers: Anna, Viv, Danni, Amanda and James
Served by: The same man who we may have startled with out enthusiasm last week. Spotted today that his name badge read Phillip. There was also a girl there helping.
Bought: Well - today was not so much coffee as lunch! We'd spotted their meal deals and determined to sample them! I had a panini meal which consisted of a panini (funnily!) which had been warmed and served with salad, a drink (I had Pepsi - the coffee jitters from the two coffees consumed an hour before were still jittering) and a slice of cake (to the value of £1.85!). I chose black cherry and almond slice. The others had sandwiches or baked potatoes.
Cost: My meal deal was £5.49. It meant the cake cost me just 20p.
Busy?: Well it was quite, or at least the tables were not full but the queue was longish. The two staff were working hard but things were not super speedy. My panini sat by the toaster for a few minutes before being 'done' for example.
Food: Well my Tex Mex Chicken panini was lovely - spicy and tasty. The cake was perfectly pleasant. The others reported their food was good too.
Complaints: I had to ask twice for my cake even though it should have been given to me on order. However - this is a minor gripe.

And? Very nice. Good value and a nice place for a post lunch browse. Did a bit of shopping too.

No comments:

Post a Comment