Tuesday 18 May 2010

18th May 2010 - part two of four

Ok - we were a bit late meeting Viv (who opted not to shop at Tesco this morning - clearly less enamoured of clubcard deals than I am!) but she was late too so all was well!

The Arthur Robertson, 10.45am
Sneaky coffee-ers: Anna, Danni and Viv (apologies from Amanda and James - little James was ill so she could neither shop, nor drink coffee sneakily!)
Served by: Emma - helpful, polite
Bought: A diet Pepsi (with ice) as I had caffeine shakes
Cost: £1.55
Cafe: We sat at our table - of course!
Complaints: My one complaint about the Arthur Robertson is the sheer volume of 'stuff' on the tables. There were about four magazines (all their corporate magazine), three standing up menus, two standing up drinks menus, and two sheets advertising their Tuesday evening 'Steak Club'. I remove the lot to the floor otherwise I can't see my mates to chat to them over the table.

And: Lovely as ever. Viv had even dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment