Wednesday 5 May 2010

Starting out

An interesting thought....

I have devoted many hours in recent years to developing what I believe to be a pretty comprehensive knowledge of the best places to enjoy coffee with friends in and around Birmingham, UK.

I can't claim this is a solo effort and many other dedicated 'sneaky coffee-ers' have been instrumental in this endeavour. We have, without thought of personal gain or pleasure, sacrificed considerable resources - time and money - to being able to absolutely reliably rate the Birmingham coffee experience.

Today one of my coffee-ing companions enjoyed coffee in a
new place which is always novel and exciting and liable (if good) to ensure that voices become high pitched and occasional bouncing and clapping be exhibited! When said coffee shop is also in a shop with lots of lovely lovely things the effect is doubled! We were so excited I commented that I should blog our experience and knowledge and thus bless humanity (or at least coffee lovers in Birmingham!).

So here I am, here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment